JI not to allow Nato supplies to Afghanistan
Posted on 1 years ago
Amjad Ali Afridi
JAMRUD: JI would not permit Nato supplies to Afghanistan and press the government to change the policy as it was resulting in the deaths of many tribesmen, JI Naib Amir Siraj-ul-Haq said in his address at a rally in Gundi on Saturday.
The rally was held to mark the joining of Haji Naikab Shah Afridi with JI.
Siraj-ul-Haq said that if the Nato supply were not stopped it would end up in a civil war in this country. Siraj-ul-Haq also said that peace should be brought in Tribal area and the policies should be changed.
Former MNA and current JI Fata Amir Haroon-ul-Rashid, and the party's nominated candidate for NA-45 Zirnoor Afridi also addressed the rally.
More Peshawar NEWS
- PTI MPA asks colleagues not to take perks
- Mosque imam killed om Faqeerabad
- PML-N candidate accuses interim govt for rigging in Nowshera
- School dropout major problem of education sector in KP
- Malaria: 4253 case registered in KP since January
- Increase in electricity prices under fuel adjustment by NEPRA rejected
- Load shedding in Peshawar Residents of Lahori, Circular road stage protests
- Commissioner Anees hails sacrifices of KP police for restoration of peace
- Two more independents join PTI in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- CJ PHC chairs meeting on Bannu bench