CM upgrades Karak girls school
Posted on 1 years ago
It merits a mention here that up gradation of the said school in Karak City was felt due to dense population.
The approved posts included one Principal (BPS-18), 10 Posts Subject Specialists (BPS-17) and one post each of DPE (BPS-17), Senior Clerk (BPS-9), Laboratory Assistant (BPS-7), Laboratory Attendant (BPS-1), Naib Qasid (BPS-1) and Chowkidar (BPS-1).
comments powered by Disqus
More Peshawar NEWS
- PTI MPA asks colleagues not to take perks
- Mosque imam killed om Faqeerabad
- PML-N candidate accuses interim govt for rigging in Nowshera
- School dropout major problem of education sector in KP
- Malaria: 4253 case registered in KP since January
- Increase in electricity prices under fuel adjustment by NEPRA rejected
- Load shedding in Peshawar Residents of Lahori, Circular road stage protests
- Commissioner Anees hails sacrifices of KP police for restoration of peace
- Two more independents join PTI in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- CJ PHC chairs meeting on Bannu bench