Youth will check NATO supply, says Munawar
Posted on 1 years ago
LAHORE (INP): Ameer Jamaat e Islami Syed Munawar Hasan has expressed his deep sorrow and strongly condemned the recent drone attack in tribal areas which took at least 10 innocent lives and left several injured.In his message to the youth issued from Mansoora he said the youth of Pakistan are its assets and they will stop the NATO supply line if the government restored it.He said the US wanted to take control of vast natural resources in the Central Asia with the help of its NATO and non-NATO allies.He expressed his fear that the US seemed to have controlled Pakistan’s Nuclear Program and hatching conspiracies against Pakistan. “The rulers are strengthening US hands in this regard,” he deplored.He said the US presence and interference in the region was the route cause of increasing terrorism. The US wanted to create hostility among Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iran in order to weakening the Muslim community.Syed Munawar Hasan said Pakistan had suffered most while joining in US war on terror. “More than 40 thousand security personnel and citizens have lost their lives and a loss of billions of dollars which has put the country under multiple crises,” he added.He claimed that Indian secret agency ‘RAW’ and US ‘CIA’ had a joint hand in various bomb blasts in different parts of the country.He expressed his hope that the youth would check the NATO supply at the cost of their lives.
comments powered by Disqus
More Front NEWS
- Chinese premier arrives on 2-day visit
- Polio team attacked, 1 killed
- Warm welcome awaits Chinese PM
- 6 Fata MNAs join PML-N
- Eight injured in generator blast
- Thumb print verification NADRA to develop software in two weeks
- PML-N moves SC against transfers of civil servants
- Why do Fata MNAs join PML-N?
- India & China bid to resolve border row for ‘world peace’
- National, int’l conspiracies behind PPP defeat: Zardari