JCSC reviews security issues
Posted on 11 months ago
comments powered by Disqus
RAWALPINDI (Online): The Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee (JCSC) meeting Tuesday discussed the issues related to national security and emerging regional environment.
The JCSC meeting was held at the Joint Staff Headquarters and was chaired by Chairman JCSC, General Khalid Shameem Wynne.
Issues related to national security and emerging regional environment along with the progress on the agenda points of last meeting came under discussion.
Participants expressed their satisfaction over the standard of preparedness of Armed Forces to take on the upcoming challenges being faced by the country.
It is worth mentioning here that the JCSC is a quarterly moot of senior military leadership to assess and evaluate the operational preparedness of the Armed Forces.
Chief of Naval Staff, Admiral Muhammad Asif Sandila, Chief of Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal Tahir Rafique Butt, Secretary Defence, Additional Secretary Defence Production, Chief of General Staff, Director General Joint Staff, Director General Inter Services Intelligence, Director General Strategic Plans Division and senior military officers attended the meeting from the three armed services.
More Front NEWS
- Body to probe Zehra’s murder
- Imran to leave hospital today
- Jhagra to be KP governor
- PA session likely on May 29
- Countrywide power outages cripple life
- Talks with TTP: Think twice before you open your mouth
- SC rejects contempt plea against Malik
- No CNG for over 1000CC private vehicles, orders PM
- Karzai meets Manmohan to get lethal weapons
- SC orders special audit of ex-PM’s discretionary funds