Court directs agency official, CCP to appear in person
Posted on 11 months ago
PESHAWAR: Peshawar High Court directed Agency official and CCPO Peshawar appear in person before the court in a missing person case on 26 June.
A two-member comprising Chief Justice Dost Muhammad Khan and Justice Waqar Ahmad Seth was hearing a missing person case. The petitioner's lawyer Advocate Shahab Khattak informed the court that Amjid son of Yousaf and Saad Khan son of Taj Muhammad were picked by the Intelligence Agencies on December, 2011 and were still missing.
comments powered by Disqus
More Peshawar NEWS
- Fakhru Bhai falls short of expectations
- 3-day anti-polio drive in FATA from today
- Abdul Aziz passes away
- Seven injured in clash over property
- PPP closes Media Cell in KP
- PTI candidate still winner after recount
- Nasrullah Afridiís death anniversary observed
- Ghost of honour killings haunts KP
- Arbab Khizer wants PTI?to accept PML-Nís?mandate
- Shaukat asks LRH?admin to give best treatment to blast victims