CJF flays killing of Pashto singer
Posted on 11 months ago
The condolence meeting that was presided over by President CJF, Ihtesham Toru expressed grief over the murder of renowned Pashto artist and termed his death a blow to the ongong cultural activities in the province.
The meeting prayed for the eternal peace of departed soul and demanded of concerned authorities to ensure the safety of artists that is necessary for the promotion of arts and cultural activities.
comments powered by Disqus
More Peshawar NEWS
- PTI workers want Javed as minister
- IDPs demand facility to vote in NA-46 repolling
- Collector allows exports via Ghulam Khan post
- Progress without women participation not possible:?Mossarat
- PUTA wants grant released
- IJT demands generators in hostels
- Cholera, malaria on the rise in Jamrud
- Hydropower is cheaper to produce electricity:?Energy minister
- Beheaded body found in Matani;?alcohol factory seized
- Promotions, confirmations of faculty to be based on studentsí feedback:?VC