Amla sparkles for SA
Posted on 11 months ago
South Africa posted a score of 209 for three as Amla made 88 off 53 balls, with three of his 12 boundaries going for six. Fellow opener Richard Levi made 37 off 21 before being caught and bowled by Ziaur Rahman with the score on 70 in the seventh over.
Colin Ingram went for 29, Mushfiqur Rahim smartly whipping off the bails when Mahmudullah's delivery beat the batsman and he lost sight of the ball. Bangladesh also took the wicket of Albie Morkel late on, caught behind off Mashrafe Mortaza for 22 in the penultimate over, but JP Duminy came in to smash an unbeaten 23 off just seven deliveries to pile on the runs.
This is South Africa's first match in the Triangular Series, which began with Zimbabwe beating Bangladesh by 11 runs on Sunday.
comments powered by Disqus
More Sports NEWS
- SSA organizes training courses
- Clubs deprived of funds by PFF
- Important meeting of PHF
- Arsenal grab the last CL spot
- Ashour looks forward to end Egyptian British Open drought
- Zhang Jike wins world title to complete hat-trick
- Punjab university wins inter varsity archery title
- Chinese 14-year-old will tee it up in Memorial
- President felicitates mountaineer Samina Baig
- Spot-fixing: Sreesanth was drunk at the time of his arrest