KESC says no current payable to NTDC
Posted on 12 months ago
In a press release, it said that the amount that KESC owes to SSGC is Rs27 billion and not Rs41 billion, and it has mainly to be settled against Rs. 18 billion payable by Karachi Water and Sewerage Board (KWSB) to KESC, as agreed.
It said since the new management in September 2008, a total amount of Rs. 142 billion has been paid to NTDC against purchase of electricity worth Rs. 131 billion. KESC said that during current fiscal year 2011-2012, Rs. 46 billion have been paid to NTDC against power purchase of Rs. 47 billion.
comments powered by Disqus
More Karachi NEWS
- Tribute paid to Fauzia Wahab
- Police arrest 43 accused in last 24 hours
- Khuhro takes notice of rape case
- Police arrest 3 target killers during raids
- IG orders tight security at public places
- Ban imposed on bathing at beaches
- Traveling by road in Pakistan safe
- Medical associations demand security for hospitals
- Call to end rising crimes in Korangi Industrial area
- Religious scholars regret persistence of polio virus