Police arrest 68 accused, 568 POs: DIG
Posted on 11 months ago
LAHORE: On the directions of DIG Investigation Malick Ali Aamir, Investigation Police arrested 68 accused belonging to 15 gangs and 568 proclaimed offenders besides recovering goods valuing rupees 40 million during last 15 days.
According to SSP Investigation Abdul Razzaq Cheema, those arrested were involved in 22 murder cases, five dacoities, 2 abduction for ransom, 60 robberies and 16 vehicle snatching cases, all of which have been traced and challans submitted to the courts. As many as 66 stolen cars and 55 motorcycles were also recovered from the possession of the accused.
Additional IG/CCPO, Muhammad Aslam Tareen has announced cash award and commendation certificates for the police teams.
comments powered by Disqus
More Lahore NEWS
- 146 new cases of measles reported
- Zoqi Muzaffar Nagriís death condoled
- Double murder accused flees
- FBR chief directs to broaden taxnet for achieving targets
- Nizami asks parties not to make results controversial
- Nizami enquires about Reshma
- Couple named their twins after Sharifs
- PPP debacle President Zardari to arrive in city
- Prolonged load-shedding cripples life