GKBB declared national heritage
Posted on 11 months ago
The announcement was made at a reception hosted in his honour by PPP District Larkana, at Garhi Khuda Bakhsh Bhutto, on Sunday.
He also announced that he would fulfill the promise made by former prime minister Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani of making Garhi Khuda Bakhsh Bhutto a model village
The federal government would bear expenses of the project, he added.
Meanwhile, Prime Minister Raja Pervaiz Ashraf alongwith Chief Minister Sindh and the Federal Ministers also inspected and reviewed the construction work, being carried out at the mausoleum of the martyrs of the Bhutto Family.
comments powered by Disqus
More Front NEWS
- Britain funds surveys in FATA
- Chinese premier to address Senate
- Two killed, 2 injured in firing
- President in Lahore on two-day visit
- British PM takes notice of PTI protest in London
- No case registered
- PML-N and allies to choose CM Balochistan, says Shahbaz
- Imran holds Altaf responsible for Zahra's murder
- Imranís statement sparks protests in Hyderabad
- MQM to stage worldwide protests against Imranís statement