Mother of three slain sons seeks justice, protection
Posted on 12 months ago
She also appealed all the high ups authorities to provide her family protection from police officers allegedly threatening them not to raise any voice on the issue.
Addressing a press conference here, the victim mother, flanked by widows of all the three deceased persons claimed that all of her three sons were imprisoned in Faisalabad jail but they were brought out from there and killed in a police encounter, what she alleged was fake and in connivance with the rival party as the family had been in enmity with a group in their village.
She said that the family was neither handed over the dead bodies nor they were autopsied rather the police authorities concerned were pressuring them to keep mum or else face consequences.
"Now we want justice, the police are threatening them to not file petition or not even share it with media," she claimed.
comments powered by Disqus
More Capital NEWS
- 25 lawbreakers arrested
- Baloch students attended IOP
- PS-12 Shikarpur polls termed void
- IHC allows allowance
- Lt. Col Haider passes away
- ANF arrests drug smuggler
- CDA took steps to resolve chronic issues: Chairman
- Police holds farewell for outgoing officers
- ‘Comprehensive policy to end load shedding’
- Asif felicitates Iranian president-elect