SC to hear memo case on July 12
Posted on 12 months ago
The apex court has issued notices to all parties in the case that include Pakistan's former ambassador to the US Husain Haqqani and US businessman Mansoor Ijaz.
The case will be heard by a nine-member bench headed by Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry. The memo commission has already submitted its report to the court according to which Pakistan's former ambassador to the US Husain Haqqani was responsible for the memorandum.
comments powered by Disqus
More Front NEWS
- 2 more suspects arrested
- Meeting on security tomorrow
- IMF delegation arrives today
- TTP leader held in Peshawar
- New policy to be evolved to stop drones attacks, NA told
- Power tariff likely to go up Rs1.12 per unit
- Petition filed in SC against missile strikes
- Two Khasadars shot dead in NWA
- Afghanistan to kick off talks: Karzai
- FO concerned over Karzai remarks