Doctoran chief wants pension, GP funds for doctors
Posted on 12 months ago
PESHAWAR: Malgari Doctoran Hayatabad Medical Unit held election on Friday in which Dr. Mujahid was elected as president and Dr. Shabir as General Secretary.
In this regard an important meeting, chaired by Dr. Sanaullah was held in Khyber Institute of Child Health and was attended by Dr. Liaqat, Dr. Gharib Nawaz, Dr. Gouhar, Dr. Quresh, Dr. Sher, Dr. Ihsan and Dr. Hamid Bangash.
In the meeting they demanded that the Chief Minister of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Amir Header Khan Hoti immediately start pensions and GP funds for doctors. They also demanded the CM and Provincial President of Awami National Party to review decision regarding pension, GP Fund and essential health services act. They also demanded of the CM Punjab Shabaz Sharif to resolve the problems of Punjab doctors.
comments powered by Disqus
More Peshawar NEWS
- Man kills brother over property dispute
- Mechanical engineering project exhibition Students of UET show skills
- CM takes notice of unauthorized visitors to public offices
- CM orders early acquisition of land for Kohat Refinery
- River Kabul in medium flood
- DG PDA asked to take note of water shortage
- Dialysis patients infected with hepatitis at LRH
- Talks only solution to terrorism, claims?Yousafzai
- APTA to observe Black Day on June 21
- Budget welfare oriented with focus on edu, health: Siraj