One jailed in Afghanistan complains of bad treatment
Posted on 11 months ago
LANDIKOTAL: A twenty-four years old prisoner in Afghanistan for the last three years was freed and handover to the Pakistani authorities at Torkham Border on Friday.
Khyal Mohmmad resident of Tehsil Barra Khyber Agency was arrested by security forces in Afghanistan as suspect and jailed without any charge for three years in Laghman province.
In his interview with media Khayal Mohmmad informed that he had gone to Afghanistan for earning livelihood and worked for six months as labourer when security forces arrested him and jailed him in prison. He revealed that prisoners in Afghanistan were badly treated with physical and psychological punishments.
comments powered by Disqus
More Peshawar NEWS
- PA Khyber refuses to hold NA-46 polling in Peshawar
- Gora Sahibs of ECP and Sala Kala loag
- PTI candidate for repolling in NA 41 SWA
- Peace restored in KP and Fata, claims governor
- Poultry packages distributed among 50 females
- Free eye camps held
- KP assembly likely to meet on June 2
- CM-elect visits late Baacha’s home
- Saifullah urged to withdraw resignation as PPP?KP?chief
- Students held for cheating in exams