Teachers protest against appointments on UC wise
Posted on 11 months ago
BANNU: The affected primary school lady teachers on Friday threatened to start a long march and to stage a sit-in protest in front of office of the provincial education minister against the appointment made on the basis of Union Council and completely ignoring the merit.
The lady teachers addressing a press conference criticized the new system and said that the new system would provide a better opportunity for corruption and the deserving persons would be deprived of their rights.
They said that hundreds of women teachers after getting the PTC degrees have crossed age limit due to the current system.
They said that the court, on their plea, had ordered to make 100 per cent appointments of PST badge-wise but the authorities concerned did not follow the court directives.
They further said that they would not hesitate to knock the door of the Supreme Court if their genuine demands were not met. They claimed the Bannu Education EDO had also violated the merit by appointing some persons illegally after changing their domiciles and awarding them additional marks.
They demanded of the Chief Justice Pakistan, Chief Minister, provincial minister for education and DCO Bannu to take notice of the illegal appointments and fill vacant posts on basis of Batch wise system instead of Union Council base.
comments powered by Disqus
More District NEWS
- 28000MW hydel power potential
- Acute water shortage in Gharo
- Boy crushed to death by truck
- Woman killed, five injured
- Rescue 1122 to start boat service
- 60m childrenís birth not recorded Abid Buneri
- Trader killed in Sakhakot
- Protest against Wapda in Shergarh
- Two Kabbadi players shot dead in Lakki
- Attack on Wapda team in Naurang Employees set deadline for arrest of culprits