Sindh police signs MoU with Australian police
Posted on 11 months ago
KARACHI (APP): The Sindh police have inked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Australian Federal Police (AFP) here on Friday.
A police statement here said that the Coordination Officer of the AFP, Marzio Dare, met with the Inspector General of Police (IGP), Sindh at CPO here.
It was also pointed out that the Forensic Division, Sindh Police, would be provided with two special vans consisting of specialized mobile units for collection of date on scientific basis in serious crimes.
These units would start functioning in the next two months, it was further stated.
The Coordination Officer of AFP further informed that during the next fiscal year for policing and forensic division various programmes will be determined.
He also stated that a comprehensive training module was also under preparation as per the requirements of the Sindh police.
The IGP Sindh lauded the Australian assistance towards enhancing the capacity of the Sindh police.
This will help to improve the crime detection and improve the overall performance of the police, he added.
comments powered by Disqus
More Karachi NEWS
- Govt, CAA asked to promote engineering employees
- CS directs for curbing use of second hand canisters
- Photo journalist to participate in
- China shows interest to invest in K-IV project
- Commissioner Karachi urges public servants to develop link with massesa
- 2400 provided free treatment at medical camp
- Pak students meet US Consul General
- Karachi traffic police chalks-out reforms scheme
- CS, IGP & Commissioner Karachi visited NA-250
- No untoward incident reported from re-polling areas in Karachi