KMC implements Road Safety Audit Task Force plan
Posted on 11 months ago
The risks pinpointed by the survey team would then be focused on and all record pertaining to road safety audit would be made digitized under a gradual process.
The Administrator said this while chairing a meeting on the printing of literature regarding Road Safety Audit Task Force.
He said survey of four different corridors had been completed in the first phase of the project through the research officers from the Transport and Communication Department and all this work being monitored by the Senior Director T&C Muhammad Ather.
comments powered by Disqus
More Karachi NEWS
- Sindh revises MP scales
- PML-F to reorganize Youth Wing
- 49 Indian fishermen to be released tomorrow
- Two killed in Karachi firing
- 10-party alliance observes strike in Sindh
- BIEK chairman decries load-shedding
- 1,200kg charas recovered
- ANP announces political reforms
- PML-N's Aziz Abro joins PPP
- Target killer nabbed in city