Salman Rafique urges doctors to end strike
Posted on 11 months ago
LAHORE (NNI): Punjab Law Minister Rana Sanaullah termed the Young Doctors Association's (YDA) demands as 'invalid and uncalled for'.
While talking with media here the minister said that the protesting doctors are not sincere with their profession. 'No one will be allowed to let patients suffer and go on strike' he said.
On the other hand, YDA continued their strike on 12th consecutive day on Friday in government hospitals across Punjab against the non-acceptance of their demands.
comments powered by Disqus
More Lahore NEWS
- LHC suspends ECP orders for recounting in NA-137
- Cops at pickets replaced
- Imran recovering rapidly
- British HC inquires after Imran’s health
- ‘Agenda to push religious forces to the wall’
- PPP accepts election results
- DIG pay surprise visit to four posts
- Another girl succumbs to measles
- Family members of Pakistani prisoner protest
- Performance of women in elections assessed