Shahbaz wants end doctors' strike by force: Raja Riaz
Posted on 12 months ago
Talking to media persons here, he said that the chief minister wanted to kill the patients without treatment outside hospitals across Punjab, therefore he was not starting negotiations with doctors to end the strike.
Raja Riaz said the current situation facing the patients in the hospital due to doctors' strike would not have been deteriorated if the Punjab govt for the first day resolved the issue through negotiations but the chief minister showed unnecessary stubbornness. He said that the province was facing massive problems due to wrong policies of the PML-N.
comments powered by Disqus
More Lahore NEWS
- Punjab govt committed to solve energy crisis: Shahbaz
- Punjab govt all set to deal floodss
- PR authorities clear encroached land
- 07 dead, 616 injured in 499 road traffic accidents
- Terrorist attacks in Quetta condemned
- Traffic wardens’ promotion formula finalized
- Woman killed, husband injured in roof collapse
- Punjab budget disappointing: Parvez Elahi
- PTI wants coordination from opposition groups
- Bus hostess torture case Report sent to Shahbaz