India should apologies for spying by Surjeet
Posted on 12 months ago
Addressing a press conference here in London, Rehman Malik rejected the Indian claim that the terrorist set-up any control room for Mumbai attack and said that three Indian citizens were involved in the attacks.
He blamed that intelligence agencies were involved in the Karachi target killings sabotaging the peace of the economic hub to destabilize country. "India should tell that how many extremist they have sent to Pakistan," he added. He appreciated Chief Justice of Pakistan's role in the country and said that he summoned his own son in the court. The adviser on interior said that they had not given National Database and Registration Authority's (Nadra) record to anyone, adding that he should be hanged if it was proved so.
comments powered by Disqus
More Front NEWS
- KP govt to call APC
- Five more blast victims die
- PML-N suspends female MPA for slapping hostess
- Six die in attack on army convoy in Peshawar
- Blasts kills seven in northern province of Iraq’s
- GST not hiked on food items, medicines: Govt
- IMF expresses satisfaction
- Pakistan to respect Iran pipeline plan
- Balochistan cabinet mebers take oath
- Govt, Opp must frame joint policy on drone strikes: Imran