Complainant gets refund on Ombudsman's orders
Posted on 11 months ago
Karachi (PPI): On the directive of Provincial Ombudsman Sindh Asad Asraf Malik, a complainant Zafar Naveed received refund of Rs.277, 9000/- which he had deposited with the CDGK in the year 2007 for purchase of an Industrial plot in Karachi.
According to details, one Muhammad Zafar Naveed in his complaint to Provincial Ombudsman Sindh stated that he deposited the amount with CDGK in the year 2007 for purchase of an Industrial plot in Korangi Industrial Area Karachi, measuring 1000 sq. yds. in response to an advertisement published in newspapers. He further added that the area was neither developed for possession of the plot given to him despite of lapse of several years. In view of the situation he had been approaching CDGK for refund of his deposited amount but there was no response from the organization.
The Provincial Ombudsman Sindh initiated an enquiry and directed Director Land Management, KDA to submit immediate report concerning the complaint. During the investigation, the representative of KDA agreed to refund amount of Rs.27,79,000/- to the complainant in two equal installments. Two cheques of Rs.13,89,500/- received from KDA were delivered to the complainant by the Provincial Ombudsman Sindh Asad Ashraf Malik at his office.
comments powered by Disqus
More Karachi NEWS
- Govt, CAA asked to promote engineering employees
- CS directs for curbing use of second hand canisters
- Photo journalist to participate in
- China shows interest to invest in K-IV project
- Commissioner Karachi urges public servants to develop link with massesa
- 2400 provided free treatment at medical camp
- Pak students meet US Consul General
- Karachi traffic police chalks-out reforms scheme
- CS, IGP & Commissioner Karachi visited NA-250
- No untoward incident reported from re-polling areas in Karachi