Beheaded body of district AG found
Posted on 11 months ago
The security forces found the body of Muhammad Musa, attorney general of Balabaluk, in Dezak area in Balabaluk district, the Farah provincial appellate court chairman, Abdul Ghaffar Afzali, told the AIP.
"The Taliban had kidnapped Muhammad Musa and his two sons four days ago.
Later, they released his sons," he added.
"The Taliban demanded of Muhammad Musa the release of their fighters Yasin and Naik Muhammad, who are imprisoned in Bagram and Farah respectively.
Their release was out of the authority of Muhammad Musa," he added.
He demanded of the government to protect attorney generals and judicial officials.
According to officials, the Taliban kidnapped Muhammad Musa and his two sons from their home in Ganjabad area in Balabaluk district on June 30, this year.
No one has claimed responsibility for his abduction so far.
comments powered by Disqus
More Afghanistan NEWS
- Judicial team off to Iran
- 12000 US troops may stay
- Dilawari ties afghani’s fall to illicit cash transfers
- Karzai flays Kandahar explosions
- Obama cuts war funding request
- Six cops dead, four wounded in bomb attack Four ANA troops perish in roadside bombing
- Residents seek removal of police chief
- Wardak seeks $3b in int’l aid for school buildings
- Afghanistan has made tangible progress: NATO
- Taliban deny involvement in Kandahar explosions