HIV/AIDS patients go on hunger strike
Posted on 11 months ago
LARKANA: HIV/AIDs victims went on hunger strike against the lack of medical treatment and related facilities here in front of the press club on Monday.
On the occasion, protesting HIV/AIDs patients among Shakeel s/o Mir Muhammad Phul, resident of Baharpur colony, Muhammad Suleman Shaikh resident of village Kothi Kalhoro, Imdad Gopang from district Kamber-Shahdad kot, Zakia wife of Muhammad Panah, Parveen wife of Amanullah along with her affected children 2 years old daughter Shakeela, 6 year old son Sonu, Yasira were present in the protest and hunger strike for medical facilities and financial assistance.
They alleged that millions of funds used by the Sindh Aids control program and National Aids control program and there is no budget audit, all funds are being misused and heavy corruption witnessed throughout the country.
The affected patients deprived from the facilities and government and concerned ministry is responsible for huge corruption and misuse of funds they said.
comments powered by Disqus
More District NEWS
- Hindu trader deprived of cash
- Man injured in landmine blast
- Quetta Express engine gives way
- Teachers want salaries paid
- Strike over death of young boy
- Chairman NMI praises budget
- Body of child identified
- Self-sufficiency in defense products
- Mehrullah Magsi recovered
- Poisonous food claims 4 more lives in Vehari