No overcharging during Ramazan, shopkeepers told
Posted on 10 months ago
MATTA: DSP Sanobar Khan, SHO Sher Akbar and STNO Kifayat Khan have ordered the shopkeepers that no overcharging would be tolerated during the month of Ramazan.
They urged the businessmen to maintain cleanliness as their priority and ordered to treat the customers politely. They said there would be restrictions on illegal drugs during Ramazan.
The president of Bazaar sought the list of prices of daily use items before the Ramazan.
The officials said that no negligence and recklessness would be tolerated during the month.
comments powered by Disqus
More District NEWS
- Sassi loses despite recount
- Two killed, three hurt in accidents
- Postponed LLB papers on May 20
- KUST announces exams schedule
- Seminar on blood pressure
- 17 suspects held in search operation
- Protesting cop dies in front of SSP office
- Two killed, eight injured in Mohmand
- Husband kills young wife
- None allowed to use unfair means