Bhutto family's photographs exhibition held
Posted on 10 months ago
Around 4000 photographs have been displayed during the exhibitions depicting different phrases of life of Bhutto family.
Minister for Water and Power Tasneem Qureshi visited the exhibition and paid rich tributes to Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, Shaheed Benazir Bhutto and President Asif Ali Zardari for their contribution in theservice of the nation.
Speaking on the occasion the minister said "Bhutto family has made great sacrifices for the people of Pakistan and restoration of democracy in the country and Shaheed ZA Bhutto and Shaheed Benazir Bhutto sacrificed their lives in this struggle but despite this the Bhutto family stood behind their principles.
President Zardari is also moving forward on the vision set by both the great leaders and achievements made by the president during 2008 – 2012 in different national sectors is an example that the Pakistan People's Party was implementing on the true ideology of their founding leaders, he added.
"Shaheed Benazir Bhutto gave political vision of democracy to the people and signified to adopt a mental approach towards education and empowerment of women. She had a trust and confidence in her nation. Shaheed (martyrs) do not die. They are always alive in the hearts of the people for whom they gave life. Both Shaheed ZAB & BB are our great heroes whose guidance and spiritual support will remain with us for ever", Tasneem Qureshi said.
comments powered by Disqus
More Capital NEWS
- Weapons and 8.3 kg hashish seized
- HEC organises workshops
- Abrar challenges election results in SC
- Sanaullah Baloch calls on PM Khoso
- PM approves varsity for Fata
- Neelum-Jhelum hydropower project to be completed by 2016
- Habib for beefing up security on Chinese PM's visit
- Babar calls to form high-level commission for hearing petitions
- Federal budget likely to be announced in first week of June: Nizami
- CDA has enough water stocked to meet requirement