Osama compound taken by KP government
Posted on 10 months ago
The property measuring 6 Kannals and 13 Marlas will be considered as state property.
After the Abbottabad operation, in which US commandos killed the most wanted man and Al-Qaida Chief Osama Bin Ladin ,the compound was demolished by the district administration. At that time it was revealed that property belongs to a dweller of Tangi, Charsadah.
Before getting transfer, the government gave a period of 15 days but after expiry of prescribed time limit neither any owner came forward nor any one claimed the rights of the property.
In this regard , Revenue Officer Abbottabad has dispatched the preliminary documents to Senior Member Board of Revenue , which would be approved by the Chief Secretary after which the property would be transferred to provincial government.
comments powered by Disqus
More Peshawar NEWS
- Governor condoles
- Free seeds, fertilizers distributed
- Governor welcomes approval of Fata University charter
- Ending CNG loadshedding to save Rs600b annually
- Pervez Khattak directs Pesco to reduce load shedding
- Going toe to toe with Shahbaz of Punjab
- KP?Youth Assembly demands audit of ballots
- Protest against load shedding
- 4 injured as fire engulfs trade centre in Sadar; 2 killed in separate incidents
- Caretakers fulfilled their responsibilities:?CM