People urged to follow Quaid-e-Azam
Posted on 9 months ago
A ceremony was held in connection with Independence Day of Pakistan at Girls Guide House, which was addressed by Zulfiqar Hussain, Consultant anti narcotics campaign Sana Badar programme coordinator.
Speakers observed english emperors were not in favour of the Muslims of the sub-continent that was why they had deprived them of their rights. Besides, they created every possible hurdle in the way of Pakistan as an independent state.
comments powered by Disqus
More Lahore NEWS
- LBA announces strike
- Prominent lawyer gunned down in Lahore
- Action against rickshaw drivers, beggars
- Two police officials transferred
- Under construction bridge collapses
- Five injured in house fire
- Couple in love in trouble in court
- Rs7b for education, says Shahbaz
- Farmers reiterate demand for approving modified corn
- Need stressed to implement laws against women harassment