Be an opposition leader or leave
Posted on 10 months ago
No doubt he wants to sound elderly statesman which does not fit into our present day politics when the political, partisan, most corrupt president, violating constitution 24 hours a day has ruined the country.
Nawaz Sharif has to be most aggressive, virulent, sharpest stinging opposition leader to satisfy the starving, ruined masses by Zardari otherwise they think Nawaz Sharif in league with the coalition mafia. Who knows Imran may be secretly playing ‘nura khusti-topi drama’ for Zardari to weaken opposition and Nawaz Sharif, but he is virulent on criticizing him but Nawaz Sharif only does it in flowery manner.
If he cannot, then he better leaves for someone who does it like a real opposition leader. He should lose his anger on load shedding, mehangi, highest tariffs of electricity, CNG, petroluem products and daily use essential items, etc.
comments powered by Disqus
More Letters NEWS
- Going solar; is a solution
- Promoting Agro-forestry in Sindh
- Neghat deserves to be punished
- Load shedding menace
- No gas for fertilizer plants
- Confrontation with United States
- Killing poor to give relief to the rich
- People are at the mercy of terrorists
- Missing of agriculture targets during 2012-13
- A welcome move