PML-F to consider to quit govt after Eid: Pagara
Posted on 10 months ago
Pagara said that he would consider separation from the PPP coalition after Eid.
The Functional league leader stated this on the occasion of the inclusion of former MPA Mohammad Shah in Functional League.
Pagara said that he welcomes Prime Miinister Raja Pervez Ashraf who is coming at his residence, but political atmosphere was not in his favour. He said that the PM's job in danger in current situation.
He said that he would go to all those who considers himself part of Muslim League, added that, serious effort would be made to unite all Muslim leagues.
He said that a number of people were joining Functional League in Sindh, and that was prove of trust.
He added that he would also initiate talks with nationalists after Eid.
comments powered by Disqus
More Karachi NEWS
- Call to implement budget after Ramazan
- 2 electrocuted in city
- PAF man injured in firing in Karachi
- City hospitals receiving several measles cases
- Thar Coal recognized at clean Coal forum in China: Motiwala
- Wild life dept issues report about mortality in peacocks
- Police arrest ringleader of extortion gang
- 500 cell phones recovered from prisoners
- Ebad orders treatment of 3-year-old girl
- Afaq moves SHC against placement of his name