Action against aerial firing
Posted on 9 months ago
PESHAWAR: The City police have chalked out a comprehensive plan to control aerial firing on Chand Raat and Eid ul Fitr in the provincial capital and decided to take strict action against violators, DSP Ruler Sahibzada Sajad Khan said.
DSP Sajad held meeting with elders of village and inform them about the causes of aerial firing due to which precious lives were lost and happiness turns into mourning. In meeting cops also distributed banners against the menace of aerial firing.
comments powered by Disqus
More Peshawar NEWS
- Fakhru Bhai falls short of expectations
- 3-day anti-polio drive in FATA from today
- Abdul Aziz passes away
- Seven injured in clash over property
- PPP closes Media Cell in KP
- PTI candidate still winner after recount
- Nasrullah Afridiís death anniversary observed
- Ghost of honour killings haunts KP
- Arbab Khizer wants PTI?to accept PML-Nís?mandate
- Shaukat asks LRH?admin to give best treatment to blast victims