Coalition troops detain 4 insurgents, seize munitions
Posted on 9 months ago
Afghan National Security Forces and coalition forces discovered and defused two improvised explosives devices in the Gilan district of Ghazni province and Bak district of Khost province, the Bagram based coalition forces said in a statement.
Meanwhile, a weapon and ammunition cache was discovered by the security personnel during another operation in the Khost province, the statement added.
According to the statement, the combined troops detained three insurgents as a result of a clash in the Sabari district of the province, while a fourth was caught red handed when he was planting an IED in the Baraki Barak district of central Logar province.
The security personnel were interrogating from the detainees at the military base of the forces, it concluded.
comments powered by Disqus
More Afghanistan NEWS
- 6000 kg of explosives seized
- 9 Afghans die in Iran accident
- No injuries as C-130 makes hard landing
- NSC wamts Russian plane for forces
- New building for health centre opened
- 395 cops dead, 592 injured in two months
- Official says militantsí attacks have increased
- EU heads of mission visit Herat province
- Kabul, Tehran ink MoU on judiciary ties
- Two commanders among six policemen killed