Rs10m medical equipment provided to DHQ Mardan
Posted on 10 months ago
PESHAWAR: The Poverty Eradication Initiative (PEI), Peshawar based nongovernmental social welfare organization has delivered two truckloads of medical goods, including surgical, medical and hospital disposable supplies, instruments and equipment as donations, worth about Rs10 million to DHQ Mardan.
A collaborative grant agreement was signed between PEI and the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on 25th of Feb. 2012 through which PEI will provide in kind donations of Rs. Two billion for the provincial government health facilities of KP in effort to improve the health service delivery standards to benefit the poor patients. A ceremony in this regard was held on Thursday where these donations were handed over to Dr Muhammad Tahir MS of the Hospital by Mr. Shahid Yusaf the Executive Director of PEI. Provincial Health Minister Syed Zahir Ali Shah was also present at this occasion to witness as Chief Guest along with Dr. Ayub Rose EDO Health Mardan. Operations manager Syed Gohar Ali Shah briefed the Chief Guest about donations.
The Initiative was taken and organized by Mr Shahid Yusaf who is Executive Director of PEI and Pakistanâ€™s Honorary Investment Counselor in Vancouver (Canada).
comments powered by Disqus
More Peshawar NEWS
- Rocket attack on PTC factory F.P. Report
- UNHCR to mark World Refugee Day
- Minister wants labor dept schools to be the best
- Municipal administration gets garbage disposal machinery
- KP?govt to convene APC on talks with Taliban soon: Shaukat
- Gulbadin’s daughter protests against her stepbrother
- Shahzad assumes charges as CS
- PUTA disappointed over cutting of allowances in federal budget
- ANF makes record: Largest cache of heroin component seized
- Man killed in Mattani; house looted in Yousafabad