Commissioner inspects Metro Bus route
Posted on 9 months ago
LDA DG Ahad Khan Cheema, CTO Lahore Dr. Usman, and Commissioner Office Project Coordinator Col. (R) Younas Bharola were also present on the occasion. Giving briefing to the Commissioner regarding public road safety, the Chief Traffic Officer, informed that a comprehensive traffic plan had been devised in order to minimize difficulties being faced by the citizens.
He said that corrugated ironed sheets, empty barrels and cautionary tape had been put on both sides of the road so that the passers-by might not face any difficulty. The Commissioner directed the CTO to put reflectors on both sides of the passage where big holes are being dug out so that travelling might be easy and safer for the travellers.
comments powered by Disqus
More Lahore NEWS
- LHC seeks report from OGRA by June 19
- 11 warders punished for duty dereliction
- EPD fines smoky vehicles
- Measures to improve zoo security
- SNGPL reschedules gas supply for CNG
- Saifullah meets Nawaz
- PTI calls off Lahore sit-in after eight days
- Driving license mobile van schedule issued
- SWD launches dengue awareness drive
- Three more children die of measles