Students facing water problem after damage to transformer
Posted on 10 months ago
SAKHAKOT: The dysfunctional transformer for the last three months of Government Girl High School, Warter had compelled the teachers and students to fetch drinking water from far flung areas.
An elder of the locality, Malik Ameer Zaib talking to journalists said that swift measures should be taken to make functional the transformer by the authorities concerned and after several complaints submitted, even though they did not bother to focus and resolve the issue.
He claimed the authorities had failed to resolve the micro issue of the students whereas this is the only girl school in the locality. He expressed deep sorrow over the silence of authorities saying that the teachers and students were fetching drinking water from far off areas.
The speedy actions was demanded from the Provincial Minister for Education, relevant department and the elected members of the Malakand area by Malik and added that special concentration was required to educational activities.
comments powered by Disqus
More District NEWS
- Hindu trader deprived of cash
- Man injured in landmine blast
- Quetta Express engine gives way
- Teachers want salaries paid
- Strike over death of young boy
- Chairman NMI praises budget
- Body of child identified
- Self-sufficiency in defense products
- Mehrullah Magsi recovered
- Poisonous food claims 4 more lives in Vehari