Not a single sign of change in KP: Panyala
Posted on 2014-06-29 06:25:50
Talking to members of a welfare committee at Budhai, Gulshanabad, Afzal Panyala said PTI\'s slogan \"change\" itself has been changed and there was not even a single visible sign of any change in the province. At one side, he said Imran was spending millions over his rallies and public meetings while on the other side people who voted him were being asked to buy electricity transformers from their own pockets.
The PTI government in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has totally failed to deliver and its performance has been confined only to the statements of Chief Minister Pervez Khattak on media, panyala said and added that the less experienced leadership of PTI would itself be responsible for any mishap within its government.
Panyala said it was the first and last opportunity for PTI and in future the party would no more be seen on political scenario.
He assured the area people that long-standing issue of faulty electiricity transformer would be resolved on permanent basis.
comments powered by Disqus
More Peshawar NEWS
- Peshawarites hail declaration of Dilip Kumar's House as 'National Heritage'
- PTI fails in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to achieve any target: Sherpao
- IGP suspends SHO Kakki
- Women IDPs issues discussed
- HMC send doctors, food for IDPs
- US CG called on Governor KP
- Workshop on IT tools held
- Illegal linking of transformer resulted causality in Domail Bazar
- All Saints Church blast victims seeks compensation
- Babak submits resolution demanding KP as calamity hit