ABF welcomes Indo-Pak visa regime
Posted on 8 months ago
In a statement here, he said both the governments of Pakistan and India deserved appreciation from the business community, as they succeeded in bridging gap after long debate and discussion for years.
"Easing down the traveling between two sides of the border would play vital role in bringing peace to the region", he said.
He was of the view, that the business community has been facing hardships in free movement to finalise their business deals.
The SAARC was the forum where one year visa facility was introduced for the business community.
However, this visa duration was revised down to three months later on, which disturbed the businessmen sentiment a lot.
He expressed the hope that the governments on both sides of the border would realize the potential of business activities and more flexible visa regime would be unveiled in near future.
comments powered by Disqus
More Business NEWS
- Sony to discuss investor plan
- ISE-10 index bullish gains 55.59 points
- Oil down in Asian trade
- Conversion rates of US bonds
- Cement sales declines
- KCA against ICOTTON Futures Contract at PMEX
- Political parties urged to work jointly
- EU leaders in drive against tax evasion at Brussels summit
- ICCI urges newly elected MNAs to resolve issue of RCA
- PTEA opposes increase in Sales & Withholding taxes