Protest against anti-Islam movie
Posted on 8 months ago
A large number of JUI students and workers participated in the protest which was held outside the Lahore Press Club.
The participants were carrying banners and placards inscribed with different slogans against the US Government.
Addressing on the occasion, JUI (F) central leader Maulana Amjad Khan strongly condemned the anti-Islam movie.
He vowed to sacrifice their lives for sanctity of the Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH). He demanded the government to lodge protest with the US.
JUI City Amir Qari Sanaullah, Qari Saeed Amjad and others also spoke on the occasion.
comments powered by Disqus
More Lahore NEWS
- LHC seeks report from OGRA by June 19
- 11 warders punished for duty dereliction
- EPD fines smoky vehicles
- Measures to improve zoo security
- SNGPL reschedules gas supply for CNG
- Saifullah meets Nawaz
- PTI calls off Lahore sit-in after eight days
- Driving license mobile van schedule issued
- SWD launches dengue awareness drive
- Three more children die of measles