Ambassador proposes formal links between Pak & Japan Universities
Posted on 2014-07-05 06:49:54
ISLAMABAD (INP): Pakistan’s Ambassador to Japan, Farukh Amil, visited Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University at Beppu.
During a meeting with the President of the University, Mr. Shun Korenaga and senior faculty, the Ambassador suggested the establishment of formal links with universities in Pakistan with a view to securing places for Pakistani students to study at Japan's premier English-language University alongwith the exchange of faculty and researchers.
The proposals were warmly welcomed, says a press release received here today from Tokyo, Japan.
After a separate meeting with Pakistani students to hear their views, he gave a lecture on Pakistan-Japan relations.
comments powered by Disqus
More Capital NEWS
- President emphasizes to boost Pak-Tunisia relations
- PM dedicates Eid day to valiant Jawans, IDPs
- Imran's politics based on hatred, deceit: Rasheed
- NA Speaker, Dy Speaker extend Eid greetings
- ICCI urges FBR to halt insulting tactics against businessmen
- Eidul Fitr: PM to stay in Riwind, Imran with IDPs
- Mobile SIMs to be activated on new pattern from Friday
- IESCO facilitating consumers
- Zardari for helping IDPs
- Traffic signals shifted to solar system