Ambassador proposes formal links between Pak & Japan Universities
Posted on 2014-07-05 06:49:54
ISLAMABAD (INP): Pakistan’s Ambassador to Japan, Farukh Amil, visited Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University at Beppu.
During a meeting with the President of the University, Mr. Shun Korenaga and senior faculty, the Ambassador suggested the establishment of formal links with universities in Pakistan with a view to securing places for Pakistani students to study at Japan's premier English-language University alongwith the exchange of faculty and researchers.
The proposals were warmly welcomed, says a press release received here today from Tokyo, Japan.
After a separate meeting with Pakistani students to hear their views, he gave a lecture on Pakistan-Japan relations.
comments powered by Disqus
More Capital NEWS
- Argentina donates water purification tablets for IDPs
- OGRA to take stern action against defaulters
- PPP steps up efforts to stop privatization policy
- Nisar for ensuring security
- Dy Speakers leaves for Tehran
- 7 hurt as minor dispute turns violent
- \'Mehfil Husn-e-Qir1at\' today
- Railways to run Independence Train in August
- Check on PM\'s loan scheme MNA Leila conducts surpise visit to NBP
- ANF recovers 104 kg narcotics, arrests 11 smugglers