Marble factories on verge of collapse
Posted on 4 months ago
comments powered by Disqus
BUNER: A delegation of Malakand Marble Association Buner called on Chief Engineer Pesco (operation) Abdul Latif and director CMOD in their offices on Tuesday to complain about the prolonged load shedding in the area.
The delegation was headed by President Marble Association Muhammad Afzal Khan accompanied by General Secretary Musa Jan, Fazal Hakim, Khurshid Khan, Murad Khan, Barkat Ali, Gul Roz, Moti-ur-Rehman and Sarwesh Khan.
The members of the delegation said they were fed up of load shedding and their industries were on the verge of collapse.
The head of the delegation informed that the Pesco chief had issued orders on the spot and devised a schedule of ten, twelve, four and six hours load shedding in the areas under Salarzai, Chagharzai, Pir Baba and Sonigram feeders respectively.
The members of the delegation appealed the domestic and commercial consumers to pay their bills regularly. "If we pay our bills on a regular basis, we will have regular power supply as Pesco has conditionalised availability of the power with the payment of bills" Said Afzal.
He also paid tribute to the operational commander Malakand for his cooperation in this regard.
More District NEWS
- 28000MW hydel power potential
- Acute water shortage in Gharo
- Boy crushed to death by truck
- Woman killed, five injured
- Rescue 1122 to start boat service
- 60m childrenís birth not recorded Abid Buneri
- Trader killed in Sakhakot
- Protest against Wapda in Shergarh
- Two Kabbadi players shot dead in Lakki
- Attack on Wapda team in Naurang Employees set deadline for arrest of culprits