CCPO sees economic crisis behind crimes
Posted on 3 months ago
Addressing to the journalists at the Lahore Press Club, he said there was not a single city in the country which was free of crime. LPC President Arshid Ansari and General Secretary Zulfiqar Mehtu were also present.
Tareen said his team had solved many high profile cases. He said dialogue with terrorists succeeded during the GHQ operation for which the government had awarded him Tamgha-e-Imtiaz on the recommendation of the army chief. To a question, he said police would act on the Supreme Court order in the Efroze Chemical case.
comments powered by Disqus
More Lahore NEWS
- LHC suspends ECP orders for recounting in NA-137
- Cops at pickets replaced
- Imran recovering rapidly
- British HC inquires after Imran’s health
- ‘Agenda to push religious forces to the wall’
- PPP accepts election results
- DIG pay surprise visit to four posts
- Another girl succumbs to measles
- Family members of Pakistani prisoner protest
- Performance of women in elections assessed