Minister assures selection of oil refinery site on merit
Posted on 2013-09-26 16:45:36
During his visit to various proposed sites in Kohat division the other day, the Minister said that the multi-billion mega project would usher a new of era development and prosperity in the province by providing jobs to many people therefore it would not be delayed.
He said that feasibility report of three proposed sites that included Shakkardara, Karrapa and Khushal Ghar would soon be prepared and work on the project would get start as soon as the report would be submitted.
Sikandar said that Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province is enriched with natural resources and it need of the hour to explore these resources for prosperity of the people and province as well.
Deputy Speaker Provincial Assembly Imtiaz Shahid Qureshi, Chief Minister\'s special consultant Amjad Afridi and MPAs Ziaullah Banges, Gul Sahib Khan and Deena Naz, Commissioner Kohat Syed Jamal ud Din, DCO Kohat Saddat Hassan, DCO Karak Aqil Badshah, officials of PSO and tribal elders were also present on the occasion.
comments powered by Disqus
More District NEWS
- Two women among five killed in Shikarpur car-pickup
- 10 POs arrested in Hangu, arms recovered
- Case registered into 16-year old robbery, murder of 12 people
- Bilawal, Zardari would visit Lahore: Liaqat
- 5, committees for 5 constituencies set up
- Negligence, lack of facilities cause 4 children death
- 2 election campaigners shot injured in Afghanistan
- Couple killed over old enmity
- BRA claims responsibility
- Bridge blown up in Bolan