Sacrificial animals spread Congo virus
Posted on 2013-10-09 23:05:39
Dr Waseem Ahmed of Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) said that three Congo infected patients have died in the hospital in recent days and all the three patients were butchers.
He said that Congo could play havoc in the presence of animals in the city. He advised the citizens to take preventive measures on the occasion of Eid and eat meat after cooking it properly.
comments powered by Disqus
More Capital NEWS
- Nisar for joint sitting of parliament over NADRA chief issue
- Militants torch Nato tankers in Balochistan
- 11 inmates die in Adiala Jailin 2013
- 800,000 legalized in Saudi Arabia
- New signal-free u-turns not liked
- No head for Lok Virsa media centre
- Women commuters facing hardships
- Slums of I-9 becoming threat for the residents of twin cities
- Dr Atta for appointment of full time HEC chairman
- South Asian countries facing environmental problems: Zahid