Ibad, Zardari discuss Karachi situation
Posted on 2013-10-20 03:02:19
Dr. Ibad paid visit to former president Zardari in Karachi’s Bilawal House on Saturday and exchanged views over various issues of the province.
Former president kept special focus on prevailing law and order situation of Karachi and discussed issues of the security, as priority, during talks with the Sindh Governor.
The ongoing targeted operation, in the metropolis, and performance of the law enforcement agencies were also reviewed by former president Zardari and Dr. Ishratul Ibad during the meeting.
comments powered by Disqus
More Front NEWS
- Brig Niaz hospitalised
- Hearing of Ghazi Abdul Rashid murder case adjourned
- Charges finalised against Musharraf
- Verdict reserved in Shakil Afridi case
- TTP chief goes to district Dir
- Sindh defies ECP, insists on polls in March
- SC gives 24-hour dead-line to produce missing persons
- Who makes decisions in Sindh?
- NAB references: Court summons Asif Ali Zardari on Dec 23
- Chairman Senate Nayyer Bokhari elected APA president